Sunday, November 13, 2011

Negative???

I woke up this morning and had tomorrow on my mind since we were supposed to test tomorrow.  Since I had this on my mind, I was unable to go back to sleep and had to get up in about another hour to get ready for church so I though What the heck, lets just test now and if it is positive, it will be a wonderful way to wake Trent up to tell him he is going to be a daddy.  I tested and it was negative.

Yes, I tested a day earlier than they told me to.  Yes, I tested at least 2 days earlier than what I thought I should.  So, could this be a false negative?  Absolutely!!!  We will give it a few days, probably until Wednesday or Thursday and then if I have not started, I will test again.  The other day, I was cramping, not bad but I was therefore, in my mind, we are not pregnant.  If I don't end up starting in a few days and it comes back positive, it will then be one heck of a surprise.

As far as taking next month off, we are seriously considering it.  I want to talk to the doctors office and have some questions answered such as, Will it effect the success rate if we take a month off?  I don't see how it could but if it helps your success rates to do it consecutive months in a row, we will absolutely suck it up and go back at it in December.  If it will not effect success rates, we will possibly sit out December and start back in January.  This whole process is so very emotional and difficult that we kinda feel we need a break through the holidays.  By my calculations, if we done a procedure in December, we would be testing approx 10 days before Christmas and Christmas is already going to be difficult enough so we don't want another possible negative right before Christmas.  I kinda feel like we should suck it up and just do it but then again, it will be nice not to have to worry about all the drama of medications, doctors appointments, procedure, 2WW, etc. 

I am gonna be silly now.  Caffiene can effect egg production so I have had no coke since July 4th and I have had no Tea since sometime in August.  Which means I have drank NO CAFFIENE for 3 months.  I am tired of drinking water but I wouldnt let myself have anything going through procedures.  Well, if we sit December out, you better bet I am gonna have me a big ol' sweet tea.  I still won't drink coke but I do hear a sweet tea calling my name.  But ONLY if we sit out a month.

This journey has been so very difficult, all I can keep my eyes on is knowing that once we do have our child, it will be one heck of a reward after all we have been through.

Just wanted to update everyone on what we know now.  I will update everyone later when we find something out for sure and when decisions are made.

No comments: