Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Don't Feel 2 Good, Just Feel 1 Good"

I feel so good about this round of IUI that it honestly is terrifying me.  With IUI #1, I honestly felt in my heart that it was not going to work and I would not let myself get my hopes up but this time is totally different.  I feel too good about it.  It scares me that I am going to get my hopes up this time and end up hurt.  I have honestly probably already cried more over this IUI than I did the last one.  Last night as I was crying, I told Trent "I just feel too good about it.  I feel so good that it scares me".  His response to me was "Don't feel 2 good, just feel 1 good".  Lol.  That is what I love about him.  He is so crazy and silly.  Haha something I just thought about, I want to feel 2 Good, and not 1 Good.  2 Good meaning 2 babies good. lol

Another silly story of Trent is the other day we were golfing and he hit his first ball bad and then hit a second one which was good.  He replied with "It's always better the second time".  We kinda chuckled at that and said that we sure hope it is better the second time.  Well, as we are done with IUI #2, it sure was better the second time.  MUCH BETTER.  I still can not believe how well yesterday went. 

I can think of several reasons as to why maybe God didn't allow it to work the first time but this time on the other hand, it seems everything is just falling right into place.  So a couple of the reasons I can think of is:
1)  IUI #1, only my mom got to go and Trent's mom didn't because of work.  She was so bummed that she wasn't able to go so, Maybe God didn't allow it to work on IUI #1 because both Granny's needed to be there to be able to experience something so special.
2)  It hit me a little over a week ago and I can not wait until the day that we can call our donor and tell him the news.  If we would have gotten pregnant off of IUI #1, he probably would not have been the first to know however this time, he will absolutely be the VERY FIRST person to know. He has been such a miracle and blessing to us that I could not imagine letting anyone else know before him.  Maybe God didn't allow it to work on IUI #1 because out of all respect and appreciation, he deserves to be the first one to know. Other than me and Trent knowing, we are most excited about telling him.
3)  We found out last night that as of Saturday, Trent is being moved to day shift and I have been told that I am going to day shift in December. Maybe God didn't allow it to work on IUI #1 because he was just waiting for all things to fall right into place at work so me and Trent could both be on normal schedules at work with a child on the way.

I think you have to pull the positive out of any situation.  As I have said before, I think there is a positive in everything.  Sometimes you may have to dig deep to find it but there is always a positive in everything.
The Ovidrel (HSG) trigger shot can give you false pregnancy symptoms however it didn't last month so why would it this month?  Well, since I didn't have false symptoms last month, I am praying that I get sick soon.  That is really sad to say but maybe if I end up sick, it will be the real deal.  I honestly don't want to be sick during pregnancy but all I can say is "BRING IT ON".  As long as we are pregnant, I pray I can tough it through anything.

Just wanted to update the blog as this go around definitely is much different with many different emotions than last time.  We are doing well just more than ready already for the 2WW to be over.  Hmm, just may have to start a count down so 12 DAYS TO GO UNTIL WE HAVE SOME NEWS!!!

No comments: