Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Update - Including Ultrasound from Today

"Follicular Ultrasound and IUI" update at end of blog.

We have been extremely busy lately with Thanksgiving and all.  We got to spend Thanksgiving with both families.  It started with us going to eat with Trent's family for lunch and then we headed to Manchester to spend a few days with my family.  My uncle and cousin and her family was up from North Carolina so it was nice to get to see them and spend time with them. 

My mom has wanted a train under her Christmas tree for several years now and while we were in Manchester, she found one on sale for half price at Home Depot so she just had to have it.  We got it to her house and set it up and me and Trent loved it so we went went and got one for our tree.

Tree with Train added under it.  The track can get
much bigger but we ended up going with the
round track.
We also now have presents under it too not showing in
the picture.

We also got our 2 new ornaments in too.
Police Officers Prayer Ornament.  We LOVE this one.  It is way cute.
2011 Traditional Ornament ball I get every year since Trent's been a cop.

On Black Friday, my neighbor texted and said she found a Sock Monkey Police ornament and she got it for us.  They have 3 kids and when they brought it over, it was in a Christmas bag and said From: The Abbott Kids.  It was so sweet of them to think about us as those kids just adore Trent.
Police Sock Monkey Ornament from the Abbott Kids
Yesterday, Trent woke up sick as a dog.  The urge to throw up woke him from his sleep and it was all down hill from there with Nausea, Vomitting, and Diarrhea all day.  We were scheduled to go in for our "Follicular Ultrasound" today so as of last night, we didn't know if Trent would feel well enoguh to make it to the appointment with me.  I half wondered if we wouldn't just put off the IUI this month if he wasn't any better.  He was not having it.  He was going no matter how sick he was and we were NOT cancelling procedure this month.  Well, we woke this morning and he still did not feel the best and he was weak but hadn't been to the bathroom at all since about 1045 last night.  He slept half way to the doctor and part of the way home too but we made it.  The ultrasound went pretty good.  I only had 1 good egg follicle as we did last time too so that was no surprise but again, it was a pretty good size one.  Again, they look for it to be atleast 18mm and it was at 22.5mm.  I don't know if I have ever mentioned it before or not but everytime I have been, they have told me that my uterine lining is good also.  I honestly don't know a whole lot about that stuff and what the numbers need to be but I know the uterine lining has to be good for implantation and for the baby to stick if it does implant so it's definatley good to know that my numbers are good on that.  We will be going back in tomorrow afternoon for the IUI.  I scheduled the ultrasound the very first thing this morning and then we scheduled tomorrows IUI as late as possible tomorrow afternoon so that will give us a larger gap in time after having the shot and the IUI than what we have previously had.  This time we will be having the IUI about 30-31 hours after the trigger shot so that gives us a couple more hours that what we have had.  I am glad there is a bigger gap for the sake of my fears on me maybe ovulating closer to the 36 hour mark after the shot. 

Hopefully we will end up pregnant this month and will have a wonderful Christmas and Christmas surprise for family.  This is also our last month to try and fulfill our New Years Resolution for this year of atleast being pregnant in 2011.  If its not fulfilled this year, I am sure it will probably be next years resolution too. 

IUI # 3 = Good Luck?  3's a charm right?  Hopefully

Anyways, I guess thats enough rambling for now.  I am sure I will most likely update everyone on how tomorrow goes. 

1 comment:

Pat said...

Wishing U~ALL good luck, and May God Bless U with a Little one..<3