Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11th - Thankful Day 11

We are Thankful for Emergency Personnel workers and Military.  Obviously I am partial to cops who I am so very thankful for for our safety but lets not forget the Firemen and EMS/Paramedic workers also to come to our aide when there is a fire or when we are hurt or sick.  And our Military.  We can't forget about them.  Happy Veterans Day to all Military past, present and future.  THANK YOU for serving our country.

I want to say a quick Thank you to my Wonderful hubby Trent for the wonderful police job he does.  I will forever be so very proud of him and the job he does.  Also to my cousin Jamey for his police work and all the other Law Enforcement I know.
A Thank you to Trent's uncle Kenny who served as a local fireman.  Ben Smith a friend who is a firemen and all the other firemen out there.
A Thank You again to Trent's uncle Kenny who was a volunteer EMS worker, Ben Smith and Miranda Sanders as they are paramedics also.  And to any other paramedic/EMS worker out there.
A Thank You to My Uncle who is a Command Sergeant Major in the Military and also BJ Schoff who was killed while on duty in Iraq and will never be forgotten.  Also to all other Military that I know and don't know.

Thank You God for blessing us with Emergency Personnel and Military who will always be there when needed.