Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How Awesome is Our God?

Yesterdays church service was about how Awesome our God is. 

How awesome is Our God?
1)  His Salvation - He rescues us and saves us.
2)  His blessings - We are blessed more than we deserve.
3)  His presence - There may be times in your life that your lonely but your never alone.
4)  His forgiveness - For he forgives us for our sins.

I want to partner with God. Partnering my weaknesses with His strengths.- Pastor Mickey Brackin

Last night I couldn't go to sleep because I couldn't help but to think of how blessed we are.  We have so much to be Thankful for.  In all honesty, there is only 1 aspect in life that we want but are not blessed in.  That is having a child.  As hard as it is for me to say, in some way, we have to be blessed that it has not happened yet because when it does happen, it will be Gods timing, not ours and when it does happen, we will be blessed beyond all belief.  Think about it.  If we want something, we go get it.  We have absolutely EVERYTHING we could possibly want or need.  I am so grateful to serve such a wonderful God where we are so very blessed.  I know that God sees the perfect timing to give us a child.  As hard as that is to understand, I know that it will happen in his timing.  He has blessed us in so many other ways, I know he will bless us with this also. 

I know that we have been posting the things we are Thankful for but I just wanted to share this blog as Sunday was a wonderful service which should make anyone see just how blessed they are.  Really got me to thinking that we have been doing a daily Thankful post since it is November but maybe I will start doing monthly Thankfulls just because we have so much to be Thankful for and as brother Mickey said, we should be Thankful every month, not just November.  Every Thursday, not just Thanksgiving, we should be Thankful EVERY DAY.

This link will take you to the list of Mars Hill sermons but the one from Sunday 11/6/11 is the one that this blog is referring to if you would like to hear it.
http://www.mymarshill.org/media.php?pageID=23

Make sure to Thank God daily for the blessings in your life.

No comments: