Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4th - Thankful Day 4

I am so Thankful that I have found my soulmate.  A soulmate is the best thing in the whole world for they are the one who knows and understands everything you're going through.
Today's Thankful, we are going to make a little special by saying something special about one another.

My husband is one heck of an amazing man.  God has truly blessed me with an amazing man that I am so proud to call my husband.  He is so strong and supportive at all times.  I often wonder how he stays so strong.  He knows just what to do to make me laugh even when all I want to do is cry.  I absolutely love his personality, attitude, outlook on life, smile, geez the list could go on and on.  It seems he is always doing something to make me fall in love with him over and over again.  I admire my husband in so many ways as I feel he is such a huge inspiration to me and many others.  I absolutely can not wait to make him a father as I know he will be the best daddy I have ever seen.

My wife is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  My wife is my best friend and soulmate.  I thank God that I was able to meet my wife at college.  If she nor I did not recieve a scholarship at Motlow State, I would have never been able to meet the love of my life that she is today.  I love her sense of humor and personality.  She is good with children and I can't wait to make her a mother. 

Thank You God for blessing us with each other.  We are truly soulmates for one another and definately balance one another out.  I must say though, I definately feel Trent balances me more than I do him.

No comments: